We knew the birth of our baby would have an element of surprise, but we never imagined that the surprise would be welcoming our new addition 12 weeks early. On Thursday January 26 I was admitted to the hospital with pre-eclampsia. Four days later on January 30 I gave birth via emergency c-section, and we finally met our little girl Olive. It was an incredibly difficult five days leading up to it, and her birthday was the scariest day of both of our lives. The experience rocked us to our cores, but we are proud to introduce you to our teeny tiny micro preemie.
August 1, 2011 · 20 Comments
February 5, 2012 · 15 Comments
July 18, 2011 · 13 Comments
November 2, 2011 · 13 Comments
August 10, 2011 · 8 Comments
- Chrissy: Just read your post after checking out a friend's facebook page & ...
- Paula in MN: Hoping and praying that your little family is well!...
- weheartmn: I don't recall other sizes when I bought it, but the one I got is abou...
- Laury: I went to target and saw these jars, they had three sizes (small, medi...
- Laura @ House Of Joyful Noise: Olive is beautiful!! I found your news, and request for prayers, thro...
Warning: file_get_contents(http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Aweheartmn&rpp=5) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 410 Gone in /home/content/25/7793325/html/wp-content/themes/premiumpixels/admin/theme-functions.php on line 143
- Twitter should be here, but it's not. Get over it.