A chalkboard obsession. For real. Dain asked me the other day if I would paint a child’s room in floor to ceiling chalkboard paint. I said no, but only because I contemplated how many little cans that would require. I would obviously only paint the entire bottom half of the walls in chalkboard. Kids aren’t that tall. In all seriousness. Because I find it delightfully fun. Like I am young again. Not that we’re that old, but we do have under two years before the big 3-0. So while Dain was installing our new toilet, I worked the chalkboard paint as promised in our newly improved itty bitty pantry.
August 1, 2011 · 20 Comments
February 5, 2012 · 15 Comments
July 18, 2011 · 13 Comments
November 2, 2011 · 13 Comments
August 10, 2011 · 8 Comments
- Chrissy: Just read your post after checking out a friend's facebook page & ...
- Paula in MN: Hoping and praying that your little family is well!...
- weheartmn: I don't recall other sizes when I bought it, but the one I got is abou...
- Laury: I went to target and saw these jars, they had three sizes (small, medi...
- Laura @ House Of Joyful Noise: Olive is beautiful!! I found your news, and request for prayers, thro...
- Twitter should be here, but it's not. Get over it.